Thursday, March 8, 2012

Day 11 pt 1: The Bucket List

Day 11- write a bucket list of things you want to do before you die

First above anything else in this world I want to be sealed to my husband forever and ever. 
He is my everything and the thought of ever being without him is heartbreaking to me.

This encompasses several goals.  I want to run and walk each of the following:
5K, 10K, Half Marathon and Full Marathon
As well as do a triathlon as a team and on on my own.
this will take a looooooooooooong time!
How is it that I've lived in Utah most of my life and have never attended General Conference?
1 year supply
Sky diving... EEEK!
I want to see the world from above,
as I imagine the angels see it
Lady Liberty :-)
I've booked two cruises but both of them were singles cruises.
The first one I cancelled because I was getting married (the marriage cancelled too...)
And the second I cancelled because I was getting married again,
ironically on the date I should have been leaving for the cruise
(this marriage did NOT cancel!)
Most members of the LDS church will understand my desire to visit Navoo, Illinois

The Great Pyramid of Giza

For years now I've been interested in seeing the wonders of the world, and as I've researched I've found that there are several lists, and I don't want to stop at just one!  Because I have more than the usual 7 wonders, I made a post for each list.  Click on the following links to see them:
The New Wonders
The Natural Wonders
The Modern Wonders
The Industrial Wonders



No comments: