Monday, February 13, 2012

Day 8

Day 8- short term goals for this month and why

Funny this one came up now, because I just wrote down my short and long term goals without realizing this post was coming up.
1. Finish the Doctorine and Covenants and Pearl of Great Price by my birthday
2. Take down the Christmas lights (really) and clean up the side yard.  It's 10 minutes worth of work, I just haven't done it.
3. Finish one value in the Young Women's Personal Progress book.
4. Paint the trim in the downstairs bathroom.

5. Write a letter to the First Presidency requesting a sealing cancellation from my ex-husband.

I don't want to write the letter.  I've had years to write it and have even done it a time or two but haven't wanted to turn it in until I had someone to be sealed to.  Well, now I have someone to be sealed to who actually wants to be sealed to me as well so I guess I'd better get on it and get it over with!

No comments: