Sunday, July 31, 2011

88 hours 45 minutes

88 hours and 45 minutes until my wedding.  And I'm not ready.  I don't think I'll ever be ready.  I'm excited and not afraid about marrying this wonderful man, but worried about how the families will blend.  I wonder if it will be hard or if it will come naturally.  I hope it isn't like a warzone it our house.  Our house... the sound of that is so amazing :-)  Our house, and our kids and our life.  And what a wonderful life I'm anticipating with a man who loves me, loves the Lord and loves his children.  And I thought moving to Vernal meant giving up my chances at marriage so that my kids could be near their dad.  How wrong I was, and how grateful I am that I came back and found my future waiting right here at home.

1 comment:

Me said...

It sounds like you finally have it all. How wonderful