Thursday, May 26, 2011

I'm back

So, it's been a year since I posted. I've been blog-stalking all of my friends and figure I should update mine as well.
So.... here's the last 11 months in a nutshell:

June: Nothing much happened. Lots of parties and fun with the midsingles.

July: Fireworks at Sheila's house. A little about Sheila... she's amazing, beautiful and wonderful. One of my best friends, always there when I need to cry or when I need to be put in my place.

August: Family visit to the farm. I realized I had become a California girl through and through.

September: Midsingles conference in San Jose. I decided at this time that I REALLY wanted the gospel in my life. At the conference, George Dale took me on roller coasters at Great America!

October: A HUGE Halloween party at Libby Altop's house. I dressed as the devil :)

November: I lost a wonderful roommate, Priscilla. She moved into her own place with her daughter... but I gained another wonderful roommate, Eva and her daughter.
Thanksgiving at the clubhouse with the mids. It was amazing. My friends are wonderful, I wasn't alone for the holiday and we had an incredible day with lots of food and games.

December: BROADWAY!!!! I went with my good friend Lezhai to see Donny and Marie on broadway in New York City! It was awesome!!!! I met some wonderful friends and made incredible memories... not to mention had the chance to catch up with a beautiful woman who I've not seen since I was 14 years old.
I also entered a relationship with George the roller coaster riding bee keeper. It was short lived but we gave it a go and I'm so grateful for him in my life because he gave me a little faith in the men of our church. George was my first boyfriend since my divorce was finalized and he left me a better person and more ready for other relationships. The George update is that he is now dating a beautiful woman named Kim who I see as a good friend and love like a sister because she is simply wonderful.

January: My youngest son, Adam got baptized. That was hard for me. His grandpa came out and did it, and it was wonderful but so sad to realize that he was growing up.
I started dating Steve Kneeland this month. More on that one later. I imagine LOTS more on that one later.

February: I turned 31.... wow

March: I got engaged! March 6th Steve proposed to me... it was one of the happiest days of my life.

April: We broke up and I felt like my whole world shattered....

May: That brings us to now. I'm packing my crap and running home to mommy and daddy. It's where I was born and raised, it's where I learned to hunt, cook, sew, pray, swear, play stinkbase and do everything else I love. It's where my family is, my friends, my LIFE. And even though I never thought I'd go back... it's where I belong right now. I'm terrified, excited, sad, and happy. I'll get to attend every reunion this year because I'll be home. I'm going to go on the deer hunt... scary. I'm going to float down the river and sleep out on the trampoline. And I'm going to love life, be grateful for my family, live with my mommy and daddy for the summer and make incredible memories with them while my children are surrounded by their cousins and friends.

Let the party begin.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i wanna go on the deer hunt.

Anonymous said...

Miss you so much lovie! But know you're doing what God wants you to do!